Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who would play your characters?

Go down 
+11
Liuva
Deidia
Eloise
Yarisha
Neferset
Artafen
Sturcus
Zarek
Bhakti
Davu
Phoenicia
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eloise

Eloise

Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Well yes, I suppose. I think I wanted someone to play Eloise that felt real? Anyway, thanks for the compliment (sort of Smile ).
Have you tried looking through imdb for films you have liked? Maybe you can find someone there?
Back to top Go down
http://kattalogical.webs.com/
Yarisha

Yarisha

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Sorry Elo but she is pretty in that girl next door sort of way, not that false supermodel type beauty that the rest of us has plummeted for Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:50 pm

For Zila I suggest;

Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Roseanne-barr280_421085a
Back to top Go down
Eloise

Eloise

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Ok, but your characters are supposed to be pretty, so it is kind of fitting, no? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kattalogical.webs.com/
Artafen

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Liuva wrote:

I've not a bloody clue for Liuva... I'm not a film buff or a follower of popular culture :? so wouldn't know where to start to look and she wasn't really modelled on anything except from inside my head and what I could extract from the AoC sliders Very Happy

Was the same for me, why I came up with two choices that felt sort of like what I had in mind... and for Liuva, maybe check some pics of Eva Green Smile
Back to top Go down
Liuva

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Phoenicia wrote:
For Zila I suggest;
<thinks back to youth> That's the woman who played Rosanne, a US sitcom, right?
Back to top Go down
Veol

Veol

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:39 pm

For Veol... hmm I'm not sure.

For Alva I'd suggest Jennifer Sky *points at animated Avatar in signature*

Who would play your characters? - Page 2 15708063
Back to top Go down
Liuva

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:56 pm

Artafen wrote:
...and for Liuva, maybe check some pics of Eva Green Smile
<grins widely> I think you are righty Arty...

The most suitable image I can find of Eva without bright red lipstick and looking overly glamourus Very Happy From a film called The Dreamers (and just so happens to have "Arty"at the bottom of the image <chuckles>)
Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Eva-green

and this image which due to the imdb.com website won't let me link directly to, but you can view on their site. The front-face-on captures Liuva's features perfectly:
Eva Green in The Dreamers

a couple more of 'Liuva' Smile
Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Eva-Green-Close-View-512X384-650
Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Eva-Green-512X384-654

Last edited by Liuva on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liuva

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:01 am

Found some more 'beardy' ones of Arty Very Happy and as discussed, more how Arty imagines the young face with boy-stubble rather than man-beard!
Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Michael-Pitt-may-star-in-Scorsese-TV-drama
Arty 'pissed off' grrr!
Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Screening_PITT
He smiles! <Liuva swoons>
Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Michael_pitt_1
Back to top Go down
Dragevio

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:35 pm

doubted long about whom to pick for Drago, but a certain warg pointed me in the right direction(and gave me a new like to an English serie in the process):
I present Sean Bean, then especially with the attitude of Lieutenant Richard Sharpe(seen in the series starting with Sharpe's Rifles), but ofcourse with a shaved head instead Wink

Who would play your characters? - Page 2 10101980
Back to top Go down
Davu

Davu

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:40 pm

*has complete Sharpe collection in dvd*

Perfect for Drago in looks and attitude Wink
Back to top Go down
Zarek

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:11 pm

Oh yes, it is perfect.

I see Drago so much in that guy (and I don't even know who he is Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sturcus

Sturcus

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:29 pm

You don't know who he is?? Blasphemy!!

YOu never saw 007 Goldeneye? Or The Lord of The Rings? Or or...Troy? Or National Treasure? Or Equilibrium, or The Island? Or...*can't think of other movies with Sean Bean in*
Back to top Go down
Yarisha

Yarisha

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Sean bean *droooolllllll* now thats a man Very Happy he played a wimpy (if you can belive that) type in Ronin alongside Rob Denero too and hes been in many many Tv things here in ole Blighty. *droool*
Did i mention he's sexy Smile
Back to top Go down
Zarek

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Sturcus wrote:
You don't know who he is?? Blasphemy!!

YOu never saw 007 Goldeneye? Or The Lord of The Rings? Or or...Troy? Or National Treasure? Or Equilibrium, or The Island? Or...*can't think of other movies with Sean Bean in*

No. No. What character was he in Troy? No. No. No.

Very Happy

PS: I am not a movie fan. I only usually watch movies if there's something about them I previously like, so I'm really likely not to know an actor or two.
Back to top Go down
Talai

Talai

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:26 pm

IIRC in Troy he played one of Achilles top men, possibly even his second in command (has been a while since I watched the movie so can't be entirely sure on his rank, but that's where he was)
Back to top Go down
Yarisha

Yarisha

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:29 pm

He played Odyseuss king of Ithica he who went on to have his own big adventure after the siege of Troy ended in Homers Odyssey, yes iv read them, studied ancient history in college was trying to become an achiologist, never happend Sad but anyway there you have it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zarek

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Yarisha wrote:
He played Odyseuss king of Ithica he who went on to have his own big adventure after the siege of Troy ended in Homers Odyssey, yes iv read them, studied ancient history in college was trying to become an achiologist, never happend Sad but anyway there you have it. Smile

Well, I know all about Greek Mythology *is a Greek Mythology geek* but heck! I'd never have said he was Odysseus... And I thought Odysseus was quite charming.

Wouldn't have recognized him anyway in that picture and connect him with Odysseus...
Back to top Go down
Talai

Talai

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:49 pm

Finally decided on one for Tal...

Who would play your characters? - Page 2 10803488-Sharron-Davies-t1

Former Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies, has the perfect build for how I imagine Tal, slender yet muscular, and without excessive curves.

Now... need to think of one for Aino...
Back to top Go down
Zarek

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Completely forgot about Vidhar, my conq.

Alexander Skarsgard, definitely. He's a true RL Aesir that boy! Very Happy With his long hair as in the first episodes of True Blood:

Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Normal_663394_tb_107_pg_0597a_alexanderskarsgard

Last edited by Zarek on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davu

Davu

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Zarek wrote:
Completely forgot about Vidhar, my conq.

Alexander Skarsgard, definitely. He's a true RL Aesir that boy! Very Happy With his long hair as in the first episodes of True Blood:

Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Cast-alexander-skarsgard

He seems a little skinny for Viddy in the pics I can find....needs more meat or he'd never stand up to that black dragon in disgrace that is his swordsbrother!

Who is, by the way, best represented by the one, the only, Lucy Lawless! Mix in the muscular body and fighting skills in Xena with her age now and there you have it (I know she looks better with black hair, as in her Xena age but she also does blonde well Wink )!

Darri, disgraced Black Dragon captain, former underground shade, now in special favour of king Conan:

Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Mikeq_wall_03

(and yes, I have a total crush on Lucy <3 )
Back to top Go down
Zarek

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:03 pm

But he's skinny now due to his part...

Look at this *drools too in the meantime:

Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Lrg-9569-alexander-skarsgard-1289-a2-500x332

On the right Wink
Back to top Go down
Olive

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:11 pm

I think for Olive I would choose Jennifer Connelly ^^

Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Jennifer+Connelly14

Who would play your characters? - Page 2 Jennifer-connelly

As for the voice, something very soft and warm, like this:

More or less, that's the image I have Rolling Eyes

Edit: if you roll at the very end of the video, you will know the kind of sound she does when she "chuckles" ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would play your characters?   Who would play your characters? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would play your characters?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2