Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Miream

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miream

Application: Miream Empty
PostSubject: Application: Miream   Application: Miream I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:02 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question.

Your Characters Name:
(Miream)

Your Characters Gender:
(Transexual)

Your Characters Age:
(25)

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
(02 march 1985)

Your Characters Race:
(Stygian)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
(I have very litle experience in roleplay, but it has allways interested me, and I love watching other people act in character. It creates good atmosfear in games)

----

Where did you hear about the House of the Rose?:
(There is an odd NPC in the game that whispers about your guild, and I think I was part of a guild that asociated with the house of the rose a few months back)

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
(I like the whole theme you have going, and I am looking for something extra to emerse me in the game world, and get to know more mature people)

What position do you see your Character in the House of the Rose?
(to make things easy for me, I will model her personality after my own, so I am thinking she will be an artist and entertainer type, allthough as I have litle experience in roleplay, i would love some help in creating my character)

----

What dates/times do you play?:
(I am unimployd at the moment, so I just play from time to time, but mostly in the afternoon an/or evening)

What day would be best to play your House of the Rose Character?:
(Any day of the week. At the weekends I usually do other stuff)

Last edited by Miream on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miream

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miream   Application: Miream I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:08 am

Uppdate:

I have bin trying to get to know some of the people in the guild lately, both to get into the role play theme, and to try to find an angle I can use to join as a shade/rogue type character.
My character can allso be a courtesien.
I'v allso discovered that she is a bit odd, and can jump from one subject to the other very fast. Some times she says things that arent very meaningfull... Like complaining to the waitress thet Miram herself added wine to her mead, then prosede to tipp the waitress for it.

I'v had fun interacting with characters from your guild so far Smile

Uppdate 2:

Changed gender from female to transexual, just to be a bit more unique hehe
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miream   Application: Miream I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Thank you for your application! One of our officers will need to form an opinion on you, so please don't stop interacting around the House. The 'final interview', if you're accepted, will also take an IC form.

As for the transexual change... I'm not sure if it's pushing it or not. But it -is- a niche we don't have yet... Careful though, while we ERP quite a bit, ERP is by no means the centerpiece of our guild.
Back to top Go down
Sturcus

Sturcus

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miream   Application: Miream I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:59 pm

If I can add my 2 cents...

I'd say that the transexual thing might be quite anachronistic in the setting, considering that is not something natural but acheived with a combination of plastic surgery and hormones feeding that wouldn't be possible in the Age of Conan.

BUT, you could go with hermaphrodite instead, which would make her still unique without pushing anything Wink
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miream   Application: Miream I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Sturcus wrote:

I'd say that the transexual thing might be quite anachronistic in the setting, considering that is not something natural but acheived with a combination of plastic surgery and hormones feeding that wouldn't be possible in the Age of Conan.

BUT, you could go with hermaphrodite instead, which would make her still unique without pushing anything Wink

Hadn't even thought of that... Had these imagines of Twelfth Night in my head Smile

Good point- transexuals aren't quite possible yet.
Back to top Go down
Liuva

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miream   Application: Miream I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Sturcus wrote:

I thought that was Transgender i.e. they have gone for the 'gender change' and therefore like Sturcy said.. not feasible on Conan.

Transexual is just being/acting as the opposite gender - mannerisms, clothing, heels, etc. but without medical intervention to take it the full way. Smile

<terminology as taught by comedian Eddie Izzard, a transgender himself, or as he puts it, a lesbian trapped in a mans body> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miream

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miream   Application: Miream I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Some people are born with the wrong gender in comparison to the rest of the body. Like women that are born with a penis, and men that are born with a vagina. So, hermafrodite is the word I am looking for here?
I actually got the idea from the you guys.

"Your Characters Name:
What is your character's name?

Your Characters Gender:
Male, Female, Trans?

Your Characters Age:
Your chars age."

Quoted from your sticky where I found the aplication form Wink

If it's "to mutch" I will gadely change it, allthough I would enjoy the awkward and odd situations that might come out of having the "wrong" genetalia hehehe

I'll keep checking in here and around the well, so I'll see you later Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miream   Application: Miream I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:10 am

Miream wrote:
Some people are born with the wrong gender in comparison to the rest of the body. Like women that are born with a penis, and men that are born with a vagina. So, hermafrodite is the word I am looking for here?
I actually got the idea from the you guys.

"Your Characters Name:
What is your character's name?

Your Characters Gender:
Male, Female, Trans?

Your Characters Age:
Your chars age."

Quoted from your sticky where I found the aplication form Wink

If it's "to mutch" I will gadely change it, allthough I would enjoy the awkward and odd situations that might come out of having the "wrong" genetalia hehehe

I'll keep checking in here and around the well, so I'll see you later Smile

Ahh that explains a lot... I sort of ripped off the application form from a guild from a more modern era (don't worry, I helped found that guild and assisted on the form too). Well... I'll give out some 'official' definitions:

Quote :
trans·sex·u·al   /trænsˈsɛkʃuəl/ [trans-sek-shoo-uhl]
–noun
1.a person having a strong desire to assume the physical characteristics and gender role of the opposite sex.
2.a person who has undergone hormone treatment and surgery to attain the physical characteristics of the opposite sex.

Quote :
trans·ves·tite   /trænsˈvɛstaɪt, trænz-/ [trans-ves-tahyt, tranz-]
–noun
a person, esp. a male, who assumes the dress and manner usually associated with the opposite sex.

Quote :
hermaphrodite her·maph·ro·dite (hər-māf'rə-dīt')
n.
An individual having the reproductive organs and many of the secondary sex characteristics of both sexes.

Transsexual and transgender are actually sort of the same thing. Transvestite is a crossdresser. Only transvestites and hermaphrodites are 'possible' in the Conan setting, as the third requires hormone treatment and surgery. While surgery is readily available in the form of swords and axes that can cut bits off for you, hormone treatment is not Smile

As for the awkward situations... Yes, I can see some interesting developments.
Back to top Go down
Miream

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miream   Application: Miream I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:35 pm

What time are you usually on? There hasnt bin anyone at the well the last few times iv bin there.
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miream   Application: Miream I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 pm

We're there right now!

Usually between 19.00 and 01.00 CET.
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miream   Application: Miream I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:45 am

Accepted! Welcome to the House!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Miream   Application: Miream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Miream
Page 1 of 1