Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Drakzal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakzal

Application: Drakzal Empty
PostSubject: Application: Drakzal   Application: Drakzal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:07 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question.

Your Characters Name:
(Drakzal)

Your Characters Gender:
(Male)

Your Characters Age:
(23)

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
(05 July, 1990)

Your Characters Race:
(Stygian)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
(Been playing "World of Warcraft" since it came out, and Roleplayed all five years, on The Rp server Argent Dawn, doing the time, lots of Heavy Rp guilds, as both leader and member.)

----

Where did you hear about the House of the Rose?:
(I didn't exactly hear about it, I was seeking a Rp guild, and asked Talai, which was so kind to give me the links to your forums.)

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
(That your so outgoing, on what you actually do, after been playing wow for five years, your used to be quiet about such things, like what you do, and merely your not only doing that one thing, but a whole bunch of other things, so i'm very interested)

What position do you see your Character in the House of the Rose?
(Been thinking of a Bodyguard, aka someone that helps the girls out with customers there don't know how to treat women, even though their way of making money!)

----

What dates/times do you play?:
(I'm unemployed for the time being, but still playing World of Warcraft, But that mostly doesn't stop me from logging on for RP)

What day would be best to play your House of the Rose Character?:
(Any time at the week, especially, if you got some weekly events, or "business" opening times. )
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

Application: Drakzal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Drakzal   Application: Drakzal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:33 am

Thank you for your application! Please come by the House for an IC chat and possibly, IC interview Smile
Back to top Go down

Application: Drakzal
Page 1 of 1