Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a warning....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davu

Davu

Just a warning.... Empty
PostSubject: Just a warning....   Just a warning.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:08 pm

I might not be too active over the next couple of months. I'm moving (yes again) and it's come as rather unexpected so having to scramble round to get semi organised.

So, once again, I'll be packng boxes and making plans etc. Sad
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

Just a warning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a warning....   Just a warning.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:09 pm

Oddly coincidental. I'm moving too at the end of this month/beginning of march. But I intend to have it over and done with in a week...

Good luck Davu. May your moving proceed without incident.
Back to top Go down
Davu

Davu

Just a warning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a warning....   Just a warning.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Lol coicidence indeed.

Though my move is unwanted and unasked for and we've still got to find a house to move too Wink Hence lots of panic and stress.
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

Just a warning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a warning....   Just a warning.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Unwanted and unasked for, like getting your rented appartment sold and told to move out within 3 months?

Cause thats why I'm moving. Luckily, around here one can simply toss a bag of money into the lap of the privatised house rental companies and shout "GIMME A HOUSE BITCH", and the speed with which you get one is directly proportional to the amount of money in said bag.

Soo... Yea, I know what you mean. Real estate = mafia.
Back to top Go down
Davu

Davu

Just a warning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a warning....   Just a warning.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Seems like we're in the same sort of boat then Wink although mine was only 2 months notice on it, 4 months after having moved in on what we thought was a long term contract *sighs*

Unfortently for us all our savings were spent moving here in the first place and we haven't had time to rebuild them so the 'bag of money' approach won't work Wink

The only ray of light might be that we can move to my brother's house but there's so many complications in that it's still a load of stress Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a warning.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a warning....   Just a warning.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a warning....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public access :: The fun bag!-
Jump to: