Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Bryanna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bryanna

Application: Bryanna Empty
PostSubject: Application: Bryanna   Application: Bryanna I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:48 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question.

Your Characters Name:
Bryanna

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
April 14th, 1963

Your Characters Race:
Aquilonian

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I've been roleplaying online for several years now, first in a MUX, then in Second Life. I've never RP'd in an MMO before, and admit that I find the concept somewhat strange, but also rather intriguing, and would like to give it a try.

----

Where did you hear about the House of the Rose?:
Read about it on the AoC forums.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The mixture of erotic roleplaying with intrigue and shady dealings, both of which I tend to enjoy a lot.

What position do you see your Character in the House of the Rose?
Courtesan. Bryanna is a former novice priestess of Mitra who fell for the wrong man and ended up being sold by him to a brothel. She managed to escape and make her way back to Tarantia, but is now faced with the shambles of her former life. Disowned by her family and outcast by the Temple she needs to make a living...

----

What dates/times do you play?:
I only started with AoC a week ago, so am spending pretty much every free minute in game.

What day would be best to play your House of the Rose Character?:
I have other commitments on Friday and most Sunday evenings, but that apart any day would be okay.
Back to top Go down

Application: Bryanna
Page 1 of 1