Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Late Application: Orjanna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orjanna

Late Application: Orjanna Empty
PostSubject: Late Application: Orjanna   Late Application: Orjanna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:30 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question.

Your Characters Name:
Orjanna

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
11-26-1985

Your Characters Race:
Aquilonian

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I played various pen and paper RPGs (ADD, INSMV, Cyberpunk mainly) as well as a good deal of computer RPGs, roleplay-wise, I spent quite a bit of time on heavy-rp NWN servers a few years back. Since then, I've been on vrious MMOs, WoW mainly, but also Lotro, Warhammer, Fallen Earth, SWG, and a few others I just tested a bit.

----

Where did you hear about the House of the Rose?:
Well actually I saw the reopening party announcement, and started scouting about for members, ended up in Atzel's Fortress with a couple, and they seemed very nice.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Mainly the fact that it's not the "OMG Doomsday is upon us we must save the world" type, and some of the "colorful" characters.

What position do you see your Character in the House of the Rose?
Her guard position suits her quite well, as long as she keeps some freedom, she'll be perfectly content smashing a few drunk customers if they get a little too... enthusistic. She doesn't care if she is no decider, as long as she can decide vital things for herself.

----

What dates/times do you play?:
Depending, could be anytime - just not necessarily til 4 am with Atorius (hint hint).

What day would be best to play your House of the Rose Character?:
Well, weekends are always a good bet, fridays also.
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

Late Application: Orjanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Application: Orjanna   Late Application: Orjanna I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Accepted through ingame means. Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

Late Application: Orjanna
Page 1 of 1