Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In need of advise/help regarding signature

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veol

Veol

In need of advise/help regarding signature Empty
PostSubject: In need of advise/help regarding signature   In need of advise/help regarding signature I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:19 pm

I've tried to set up my signature to look like exactly like this: (the BBCode in this post is directly copied from my signature message box)

In need of advise/help regarding signature Veol2 In need of advise/help regarding signature Alva Veol, lvl 51 Whore / Fortune Teller (HoX)
Alva, lvl 48 Whore (Bear Shaman)

For unknown reasons it is still not showing in my posts!?
I'm not very strong with BBCode or internet coding in general. Perhaps by chance we have a rl Master Interwebz-ologist or something like that, who can tell me how to fix my siggy and whip it into shape, so it will behave like I want it to? geek
Back to top Go down
Veol

Veol

PostSubject: Re: In need of advise/help regarding signature   In need of advise/help regarding signature I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:09 am

The code string looks like this:

In need of advise/help regarding signature Codee
Back to top Go down
Zarek

PostSubject: Re: In need of advise/help regarding signature   In need of advise/help regarding signature I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 am

Veol, have you enabled the signatures on the profile-preferences?

Because if the option "Always attach my signature" is checked off, no one will see it even if the code is right.

Check that. Then if it still doesn't show, then we'll see about the code.
Back to top Go down
Veol

Veol

PostSubject: Re: In need of advise/help regarding signature   In need of advise/help regarding signature I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:57 am

Oops. I totally overlooked that little detail. Gee thanks. Embarassed Zarek saves the day. *big huggles*
Back to top Go down
Zarek

PostSubject: Re: In need of advise/help regarding signature   In need of advise/help regarding signature I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:26 am

No problem, Veol!

I know cause I had the same problem when trying to figure my silly signature out Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of advise/help regarding signature   In need of advise/help regarding signature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of advise/help regarding signature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public access :: The fun bag!-
Jump to: