Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Tashera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tashera

Application: Tashera Empty
PostSubject: Application: Tashera   Application: Tashera I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:11 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question.

Your Characters Name:
Tashera.

Your Characters Gender:
Female.

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:

Your Characters Race:
Stygian

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Been a roleplayer pretty much since I could read and write (not saying it was quality back then, but still). Since the age of thirteen I have been roleplaying pretty much monthly PnP, been digging through over a dozen PnP games over the years.

Been online MMO:ing (and thus roleplayed, could never stand an MMO without roleplaying) since the days of DaoC. Naturally, the MMO I've been playing the most has been WoW (curse it!) but there has also been LotRO, WAR, AoC (around the days of the release, and then about half a year ago), PotBS and some others which I can't remember right on the spot.

There has been periods of Neverwinter nights 2 aswell during this time.
----

Where did you hear about the House of the Rose?:
Checked the forums and the global chat. Basically I was looking for a guild with a "Heavy roleplaying" tag before it.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Heavy roleplaying and seems to be focused on public RP, not hiding in a far-off instance and refusing to let anyone else in.

What position do you see your Character in the House of the Rose?
Cleaning lady. This character will most likely become an alt once the expansion is released and a character with a more "exciting" role will be produced. But by now, not a whore and not a guard. Someone has to clean those sheets after all...

----

What dates/times do you play?:
Evenings and weekends. I -do- have a job.

What day would be best to play your House of the Rose Character?:
Name a day and I'll be there. This is my main until the expansion, whereas my other (hopefully) HotR character will become my main.
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

Application: Tashera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Tashera   Application: Tashera I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:50 am

Accepted! Welcome to the House of the Rose!
Back to top Go down

Application: Tashera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public access :: Applications-
Jump to: