Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melthas Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melthas

Melthas Application Empty
PostSubject: Melthas Application   Melthas Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:04 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question.

Your Characters Name:
Melthas

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
25/05/1979

Your Characters Race:
Cimmerian

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
AD&D Tabletop, since 15 and for about 5 years in first and second editions.
WoD - Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, Tabletop and themed online r/p Chat rooms. (Where Theme is, Vampire rooms, Mage roms, fantasy/medieval setting rooms, Amazon, Gor).
MMO - Roleplaying servers in all MMOs that supported such.

----

Where did you hear about the House of the Rose?:
I witnessed one of your events in Green man once.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The theme appears very close to the lore of Conan. I understand it's not a guild based on ERP (Though does not exclude it either). It fits my character's current setting very well, that of a roaming Barbarian in search for the woman he loves. More to be explained in Bio (if requested) or IC.

What position do you see your Character in the House of the Rose?
Any, though probably a guard or any other labor-related role.

----

What dates/times do you play?:
It varies. Though I can and probably am online most evenings, it depends on off-hour work or other RL activities. Usually I am on almost every evening, and for much longer a time on the weekends.

What day would be best to play your House of the Rose Character?:
Any day in truth. Wednesdays, and weekends are the easiest for me to be online if required.

Thank you for the opportunity, and regardless of how my application works out I wish you and your own all the best.

-Melthas' player
Back to top Go down
Nimueteph

Nimueteph

PostSubject: Melthas   Melthas Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:30 pm

I rp´d with Melthas a bit yesterday.Seemed to go fine and his char looked well developed. His rp-skilla are good. Better than mine actually, i think, since i´m a slow typer and not a native english speaker:)
What i´m trying to say is not bad at all. If people think we need more guards or manual laborers, i think we should consider him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

PostSubject: Re: Melthas Application   Melthas Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Accepted! Welcome to the House!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melthas Application   Melthas Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melthas Application
Page 1 of 1