Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application, Nevea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevea

Application, Nevea Empty
PostSubject: Application, Nevea   Application, Nevea I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:35 am

Your Characters Name:
Nevea

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:
Mid 20's

Your Characters race:
Brythunian

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I have been roleplaying about 12 years on and off. I have been roleplaying online for I think 5 years. My previous mmo experience is mainly SWG prior to this, I also dabble in star trek online but I dont play that often. I initially played on the US client of AoC but moved here about 2 months ago because there is no longer any real roleplay on the US servers. I am currently in a guild on AoC with my only character on the EU client (nevea) but I am looking to move on because I have not experienced any roleplay with that guild, I was in a guild prior to this and left for the same reason. I am looking for a guild that does actively roleplay. I ran a guild in the US client of AoC for about 9 months, which I disbanded a couple of months prior to moving to the EU client due to the dramatic drop off in roleplayers on the US client.

----

Where did you hear about the House of the Rose?:
global channel guild script

What appeals to you the most about the guild?:
advertised as heavy roleplay

What position do you see your Character in the House of the Rose?
I dont consider neava as a prostitute as such, she will have slept with people for money in the past but is not her occupation. She is a scout and tracker first, which are skills that dont serve her in civilised areas, when in a civilised area she is a cutpurse, spy or whatever task she can get for a few coins in her pocket.

----

What dates/times do you play?:
I play almost every day, evenings mostly.

What day would be best to play your House of the Rose Character?:
As I only have 1 character and 1 alt I cant motivate myself to move out of tortage yet I will be using Nevea whenever I play.
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

Application, Nevea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, Nevea   Application, Nevea I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Accepted! Welcome to the House.
Back to top Go down

Application, Nevea
Page 1 of 1