Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House of the Rose on ice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

House of the Rose on ice Empty
PostSubject: House of the Rose on ice   House of the Rose on ice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:18 pm

The House of the Rose's fine members have mostly left the server and the game.

New applications will not be handled, and as a guild we will no longer be available for plots and events. This turn of events is mostly sparked by the lack of policy on Hyrkania.

It's been great while it lasted. I would like to thank all members of the House, past and present, for having been part of what I perceive as the greatest roleplaying guild I've ever had the honor of both joining, and leading. Special thanks to Caprasia for thinking up the concept and leading its original inception. Also a special mention for Elsharla and the effort she's put into roleplaying on Hyrkania in general, through her HARP network.

Thank you guilds;
Legends, for the raiding and grouping we've done with them.
Messengers of the Moon, for their plothooks, custom, and awkward yet endearing love-interests.
Serpents Ascendant, for doing in Stygia what we did in Tarantia.

Thank you people;
Kyanth and Pere, for helping me rebuild way back when.
Almaric and Timotheuz, for always bringing the highest quality of RP to the well.
Vegabro, for being one of the first merger-folks to actually try RP.
Talai, Deidia, Artafen, for being the excellent officers, roleplayers, and online friends one could want.
Veol, Nimue, Solaine, and all the others I've recruited since taking over, for the same reasons as above without the officer-part.
Lyonne, for being the first love-interest of one of my chars evar across games.
Brynhild, for dilders.

I could go on and on here, but a list should end somewhere. I'll leave the others to write their own goodbyes, if they feel the need to post it.
Back to top Go down
Artafen

PostSubject: Re: House of the Rose on ice   House of the Rose on ice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Indeed it was great.

The House was the second RP guild I've joined and the best of the server.. likely of the game ( I honestly doubt I'd meet its match on Aquilonia.. anyway..) ..I suppose one could say it was too good to last Razz

I'd like to join in the thanks to all of the members. To Phoe for re-building this guild and allowing even those who didn't have the chance to enjoy its events and RP when it was first left to experience how RP should be!
And El for all the help; I would have never joined it wasn't for her, so thanks Smile

Hope we'll get the chance to meet again sonewhere online ^^ 'Till then take care and will miss you all!

Back to top Go down
Zarek

PostSubject: Re: House of the Rose on ice   House of the Rose on ice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Good luck in whatever you do next, Phoe, and the others Smile

See you around somewhere!
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

PostSubject: Re: House of the Rose on ice   House of the Rose on ice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Zarek wrote:
Good luck in whatever you do next, Phoe, and the others Smile

See you around somewhere!

You have fun in whatever you pursue too, Z-man! The next one you're likely to see me in will be Star Wars: The Old Republic. And happy birthday Wink
Back to top Go down
Liuva

PostSubject: Re: House of the Rose on ice   House of the Rose on ice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:50 pm

<hugs the Roses with great affection and admiration>

Took me near on a year to work through my initial angst with ERP and prejudice to RL whores, but I always had in mind since my first weeks on the server that the HOTR guild drew in the finests quality RPers of Hyrkania and was keen to interact with this level and experience of RP. I eventually did work through and overcame these challenges, and really enjoyed all my characters interactions with the people here and especially Liuva's journey along the way, very much thanks to the Fates and Lady Luck which lead to the young lass bumping into a lost ex-slave in Tortage called Artafen, whilst in the Ripe Split Figs. Smile Although... El still distrusts/dislikes whores with a passion, but "it's personal" Razz and I think something that will never change in her <mutters> ...much like her addiction to Lotus Rolling Eyes

I had a lot of fun, although avoided some of the dra-mah, which ain't a bad thing Wink I will miss the fun and miss this place, people and time.

<stores memories of time in the House under category "good times"> Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of the Rose on ice   House of the Rose on ice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of the Rose on ice
Page 1 of 1