Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Urlan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urlan

Application: Urlan Empty
PostSubject: Application: Urlan   Application: Urlan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:32 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question.

Your Characters Name:
Urlan

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:

Your Characters Race:
Cimmerian

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I've been RPing for about 4-5 years now, Live Action Roleplaying, WoW, Board games.

----

Where did you hear about the House of the Rose?:
I was just randomly searching around the AoC forums and found this guild quite interesting!

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
What appeals most to me is that it seems to be a mature and serious RP guild, I've been in several other Guilds over the years who where serious and i liked it, indtil it was put down beacuse of other "RP" guilds who wherent that serious, And I like Rping Alot and its been sometime since i've done any.

What position do you see your Character in the House of the Rose?
My character would fit the roles of, Craftsman. And pretty much anything that would need something physical.

----

What dates/times do you play?:
I try to play as much as i can, wich is proberly everyday now.

What day would be best to play your House of the Rose Character?:
Everyday at the moment, But Weekends are always nice!
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Urlan   Application: Urlan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:24 pm

I'm not sure if the House is in need of a full-time craftsman, but find us ingame and lets have a chat. We're normally across from the tradehouse in Old Tarantia.

Also, can you clarify what you mean by the less serious RP guilds and what level of seriousness you'd expect? We do have a few rules and guidelines where the OOC fun factor takes precedence over the IC immersion factor, and there are some RPers who are of such a 'hardcore' nature that they think 'enjoying RP' comes second to 'immersion'.
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Urlan   Application: Urlan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Grumpily accepted due to unforeseen circumstances regarding fruit. Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Urlan   Application: Urlan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Urlan
Page 1 of 1