Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Illyra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illyra

Illyra

Application: Illyra Empty
PostSubject: Application: Illyra   Application: Illyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:22 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question.

Your Characters Name:
Illyra

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:
Unknown. Approx. 20 years

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
20th Sept 1974

Your Characters Race:
Barachan

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Have played and run tabletop pnp games from school onwards. Have attended and helped run Live-Action RP events several times a year since 2001. Have played a variety of MMORPGs for around the last 5/6 years.

----

Where did you hear about the House of the Rose?:
I'd heard of the guild when it was founded after one of the founding members moved from Aquilonia to Hyrkania. I was considering a similar move at the time due to disappointment with the rp-pvp environment on that server.
Ended up instead trying a few other games, but decided to give AoC another try.. minus the PvP

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
A chance to get involved again in RP on my new server, but also with a play in which my old character has a chance to fit in.

What position do you see your Character in the House of the Rose?
Wherever she can. She has worked in a similar establishment before, but the streets of Khemi are rather different from those of Old Tarantia. Before that - she lived on the streets of Tortage.. so who knows when skills she has picked up may prove of use to the house?

----

What dates/times do you play?:
Evenings, usually around 20:00-23:00 GMT

What day would be best to play your House of the Rose Character?:
No particular day - although I can often manage to spend more time/earlier on the weekends.
Back to top Go down

Application: Illyra
Page 1 of 1