Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Chrysanth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrysanth

Application: Chrysanth Empty
PostSubject: Application: Chrysanth   Application: Chrysanth I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:03 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question.

Your Characters Name:
(Text Here - Include your global handle, please)
Chrysanth

Your Characters Gender:
(Text Here)
female
Your Characters Age:
(Text Here)
23 years of age

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
(Text Here)

Your Characters Race:
(Text Here)
Mixed race - Mother: Aquilonian; Father: unknown, but rumoured to have come from 'lands far to the East'

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
(Text Here)
Almost exclusively on AoC since shortly after first release date. During that time I've dipped into WoW, LotR online, Perfect World, and Requiem to try out the rp scene there. <shudders involuntarily>

----

Where did you hear about the House of the Rose?:
(Text Here)
I cannot remember exactly where, or when, but it would have been early on in my game exp, when engaging in some random rp at the well with some of the girls and boys. Then on AoC Forums.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
(Text Here)
From having interracted with different Rose chars I have come to appreciate the talent, wit, imagination and dedication to immersive roleplaying. I especially like the maturity that most Rose players, in my experience, have displayed.

What position do you see your Character in the House of the Rose?
(Text Here)
Chrysanth will be a whore, though she hopes to be called upon to practice her craft of espionage, and occasional knife work. Oh. And she promises not to steal from any of her colleagues. Not their personal possessions, at least. Her life thus far has made Chrysanth mature beyond her years, and though somewhat cynical in outlook she hasnt become hardened to people. She would probably be a good shoulder to cry upon, if a colleague needed such. Though it could not always be guaranteed that the shoulder would be a soft one.

----

What dates/times do you play?:
(Text Here)
Most days of the week, though rarely during the evenings.

What day would be best to play your House of the Rose Character?:
(Text Here)
See above. If there was an important event needing her presence I could probably manage to get on in the evening for it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chrysanth   Application: Chrysanth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Whore/shade is a fine combination to go for. Please head on over and interact with us ICly at the well, so we can get a good impression of your character.
Back to top Go down
Chrysanth

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chrysanth   Application: Chrysanth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:43 pm

She will, I hope , make AN impression. Though a 'good' one might be a bit of a stretch for her. Hope to see someone this afternoon, at the well. <sultry smile>
Back to top Go down
Talai

Talai

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chrysanth   Application: Chrysanth I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Have now met and RP'd with Chrysanth as both Talai and Ainoce now, and had a great deal of fun on both occasions.

She seems keen to seduce, well, everyone, given half a chance, so i can see her settling as one of the girls with ease (so long as she keeps her eyes off Aino's prey Laughing )

Has been unfortunate to miss Phoe so far in-game, she arrived today just a few minutes after Kal departed, so you missed a chance to see for yourself Phoe, but I think she'd fit well in the House
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chrysanth   Application: Chrysanth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Chrysanth
Page 1 of 1