Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Qinglan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qinglan

Application Qinglan Empty
PostSubject: Application Qinglan   Application Qinglan I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:17 pm

This is just an initial application to 'make myself present'. Qinglan has just recently arrived in Tarantia, so she should pop by in person and sell her services in character as well.

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question.

Your Characters Name:
Qinglan (the 'q' is pronounced as 'ch', the 'i' is short as in 'sit')

Your Characters Gender:
female

Your Characters Age:
28ish

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
summer of 1970

Your Characters Race:
Khitan

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Many years of PnP, though this was also many years ago. Later on into NWN RP servers, RPing in WoW and AoC, light RP in varied MMOs that I've tried and tested over the years but never stayed for long.

----

Where did you hear about the House of the Rose?:
So long ago now... first on the official forums.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
It's an RP guild with a social theme, which I prefer over the militant themes. It also has possibilities for the kind of characters I like to explore, the more artistic oriented ones.

What position do you see your Character in the House of the Rose?
Qingqing is a lady with many talents, she is somewhat inspired by heroines in wuxia movies, though without the gravity defying movements. Without going into full detail here, she could be an entertainer (music, acting), a healer (acupuncture, herbs, massage) and even a whore on occasion.

----

What dates/times do you play?:
I'm flexible, so anything is possible.

What day would be best to play your House of the Rose Character?:
Flexible again, so any day will do. Perhaps not every day, though.
Back to top Go down

Application Qinglan
Page 1 of 1