Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Yarisha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarisha

Yarisha

Application: Yarisha Empty
PostSubject: Application: Yarisha   Application: Yarisha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:27 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question.

Your Characters Name:
Yarisha
Your Characters Gender:
Female
Your Characters Age:
Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
25/11/1974
Your Characters Race:
Aquilonian
Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
many years of pen and paper RP with good old AD&D while i was in school and college, then nothing untill I got boadband and found out about MMO's about 3 years ago, Fiesta, Lotro, Perfect World and of couse past 2 years on AoC in Ordo templari

----

Where did you hear about the House of the Rose?:
Had seen them about when they first gathered but Palla/Sturcus reintroduced

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The interesting shadey goings on beneath a "respectable" outward working girl establishment, Yari seeks adventure and purpose this seems to fit nicely.

What position do you see your Character in the House of the Rose?
Outwardly Guard, or even cook, she quite a good chef, but certainly involved in the shade'er side of things

----

What dates/times do you play?:
Hard to be specific due to odd late /early shift weeks, but try to be on at least once in the day most days, on late weeks mostly on in the mornings and early afternoon , Early weeks probably what would be termed normal 16.00 onwards.

What day would be best to play your House of the Rose Character?:
Again cant realy be specific, sorry but shifts can be a pain for things like this, whenever im on is the best I can do, if im on Im always ready to drop pve and do a bit of RP as thats my main orintaion in the game now.
Back to top Go down
Davu

Davu

Application: Yarisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Yarisha   Application: Yarisha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Accepted into the guild! Welcome
Back to top Go down

Application: Yarisha
Page 1 of 1