Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Issac Ghrim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IssacGhrim

IssacGhrim

Application: Issac Ghrim Empty
PostSubject: Application: Issac Ghrim   Application: Issac Ghrim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:02 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question.

Your Characters Name:
Issac Ghrim

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
5th Anthesterion 15,500 BC (5th of Febuary Just after the birth of the Hyborian Era)

Your Characters Race:
Aquilonian

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
2 years AOC, 2 years LARP

----

Where did you hear about the House of the Rose?:
I noticed the social gathering by the well and took note of the clan name.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
At first the name struck me as a clan not focused on being "dark" and "evil" which for my character is what i was searching for. Another aspect that grabbed my attention was the large social groups of roleplayers which i find very enjoyable.

What position do you see your Character in the House of the Rose?

A kind ear, a figure of trust and guidance. My character is a follower of Mitra's word which goes hand in hand with his pursuit of philosophy and understanding of the world. I see my role in the clan that of someone to confide in with troubles or sins. A somewhat protector of my fellow clan members, not necessarily by way of a sword and shield but with a comforting word and peace of mind.

----

What dates/times do you play?:
Daily - Afternoon - onwards

What day would be best to play your House of the Rose Character?:
Any day
Back to top Go down
Davu

Davu

PostSubject: Re: Application: Issac Ghrim   Application: Issac Ghrim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:01 am

Certainly an interesting application.

I would suggest you come along to the well in front of the House a couple of times, best times are early evening, and try to interact with as many House members as possible so we can see how exactly your character would fit into the guild. At the moment it's hard to see on the surface where you'd fit into our concept.

So nip along as much as you can and get in some good rp and we can take your application from there!
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Issac Ghrim   Application: Issac Ghrim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:01 pm

We're not evil, no. But sin... We've got plenty of sin going around What a Face
Back to top Go down
Phoenicia

Phoenicia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Issac Ghrim   Application: Issac Ghrim I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Application denied. Full explanation given in PM, but the short of it; IC character doesn't match the House's template. This decision is based -solely- on IC reasons. Your RP is great and we want to see more of you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Issac Ghrim   Application: Issac Ghrim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Issac Ghrim
Page 1 of 1